In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Road Test Editor Zac Palmer. We’re fast approaching the reveal of the 2024 Ford Mustang, and we talk about what we know so far. We also discuss what’s next for the Chrysler 300, McLaren is mulling an electric crossover, we’ve got more Civic Type R details, and Mitsubishi’s Ralliart sub-brand is making its return to America. We’ve been driving a Tesla Model S Plaid, Kia Sportage X-Pro and Kia EV6, and we give our final thoughts on our long-term loan of a Hyundai Palisade. Finally, we dip into the mailbag to help a listener choose a new sporty car in the “Spend My Money” segment.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #746
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Everything we know about the 2024 Ford Mustang
- 2023 Chrysler 300 updated. What’s next?
- McLaren pulls U-turn, now mulling (possibly electric) luxury crossover
- 2023 Honda Civic Type R power figures and more revealed
- Ralliart returns to America for 2023
- Cars we’re driving
- Spend My Money
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.