In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder. CES took place this week, and there were some nice electric surprises from automakers, especially General Motors. John has been driving the Ram 1500 Power Wagon, as well as what seems to be its polar opposite, the electric Mini Cooper SE. Greg talks about the differences between the Acura TLX A-Spec long-termer (which is back in the shop) and the Type S loaner that’s filling in for it. John’s also got some interesting thoughts on leather interiors. Finally, the editors reach into the mailbag and help a repeat customer decide on a suitable replacement for a 2008 Lexus GX 470 in this week’s Spend My Money segment.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #711
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- CES 2022
- 2024 Chevy Silverado EV revealed: 664 hp — and Midgate’s back
- 2024 Chevy Silverado EV vs. 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning | How do they compare?
- Chevy Equinox EV and Blazer EV confirmed for production in 2023
- Chrysler Airflow concept previews the brand’s all-electric future
- Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX shoots for 620-mile range
- Cadillac InnerSpace reimagines the personal luxury coupe
- What we’re driving:
- 2022 Ram 1500 Power Wagon
- 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec and Type S long-termers
- 2022 Mini Cooper SE
- John’s unpopular opinion: Let’s do away with leather for good
- Spend My Money
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.